Dr Achal Gulati (Director Principal)
- Paradoxical vocal cord movement- A unique case with review of literature. Pirabu Sakthivel, Shikha Ranipatel, Ishwar Singh, Achal Gulati
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 2015 Aug 19. Epub 2015 Aug 19.
- Impact of socio-economic status on ear health and behaviour in children: A cross-sectional study in the capital of India. Divya Gupta,
Achal Gulati, Umang Gupta Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 2015 Aug 19. Epub 2015 Aug 19.
- Maxillary ameloblastoma—Rare tumor in a child, Divya Gupta, Achal Gulati, Nita Khurana, Shikharani Patel; International Journal of
Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology Extra 01/2015; 10(1):1-3.; DOI:10.1016/j.pedex.2014.
- Shifting Paradigms in Infections and Inflammations: Guest Editorial; Year:2014,May-August; Vol. 6, No.2, Pg 34; Otorhinolaryngology Clinics, An Internationsl Journal.
- Allergic Rhinitis in Children: A Randomized Clinical Trial Targeted at Symptoms, Nicola Mansi, Gabriele D'Agostino, Antonella Silvia Scirè,
Giada Morpurgo, Dario Gregori, Achal Gulati, Valerio Damiani; Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery 12/2014; 66(4):386-393. DOI:10.1007/s12070-014-0708-4.
- Public Health Implications of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Burden.Ileana Baldi, Achal Gulati, Giulia Lorenzoni, Kiran Natarajan,Simonetta Ballali, Mohan
Kameswaran, Ranjith Rajeswaran,Dario Gregori, Gulshan Sethi; Indian journal of pediatrics. 08/2014.
- Cross-Regional Analysis of Multiple Factors Associated with Childhood Obesity in India: A National or Local Challenge?` Dario Gregori, Achal Gulati,
Elizabeth Cherian Paramesh, Powlin Arockiacath, Rosanna Comoretto, Haralappa Paramesh,Alexander Hochdorn, Ileana Baldi; Indian journal of pediatrics. 08/2014.
- Children Obesity from Global Determinants to Local Consequences: The Indian Perspective. Dario Gregori, Achal Gulati, Haralappa Paramesh, Elizabeth
Cherian Paramesh, Mohan Kameswaran, Ileana Baldi; Indian journal of pediatrics. 08/2014
- Physical Activity Patterns Among School Children in India. Achal Gulati, Alexander Hochdorn, Haralappa Paramesh,Elizabeth Cherian Paramesh, Daniele Chiffi,
Malathi Kumar,Dario Gregori, Ileana Baldi; Indian journal of pediatrics. 06/2014
- Measuring Brand Awareness as a Component of Eating Habits in Indian Children: The Development of the IBAI Questionnaire.; Maria Gabriella Vecchio, Marco
Ghidina, Achal Gulati, Paola Berchialla, Elizabeth Cherian Paramesh, Dario Gregori; Indian journal of pediatrics. 06/2014
- Food Packaged with Toys: An Investigation on Potential Obesogenic Effects in Indian Children. Dario Gregori, Achal Gulati, Alexander Hochdorn, Simonetta
Ballali, Haralappa Paramesh, Malathi Kumar, Ileana Baldi; Indian journal of pediatrics. 06/2014
- Is My Kid Out of Size? Indian Mothers' Desirability Bias in Evaluation of Their Children's Weight. Alexander Hochdorn, Ileana Baldi, Elizabeth Cherian
Paramesh,Malathi Kumar, Achal Gulati, Dario Gregori; Indian journal of pediatrics. 06/2014.
- Types of Food and Nutrient Intake in India: A Literature Review. Maria Gabriella Vecchio, Elizabeth Cherian Paramesh, Haralappa Paramesh, Claudia FLoganes,
Simonetta Ballali, Claudia Elena Gafare, Elvira Verduci, Achal Gulati ; Indian journal of pediatrics. 06/2014
- A case of cystic schwannoma in the neck masquerading as branchial cleft cyst. Sangita Bohara, Biswajit Dey, Swapnil Agarwal, Richa Gupta, Nita Khurana,
Achal Gulati; Rare tumors 09/2014; 6(3):46-48.
- Endoscopic, Radiological, and Symptom Correlation of Olfactory Dysfunction in Pre- and Postsurgical Patients of Chronic Rhinosinusitis. Divya Gupta,
Achal Gulati, Ishwar Singh, Uma Tekur; Chemical Senses 08/2014.
- Neonatal Hearing Screening: otolaryngologist's perspective, Indian Pediatrics Volume 51 March 15, 2014 pp 174-175, Achal Gulati And Shelly Khanna Chadha.
- Preliminary Hearing Results of Tympanomastoidectomies Using Titanium Prostheses: Scenario in a Developing Country; IJOHNS; Vol.2 No.5 September 2013; PP.
195-200 :Ankush Sayal, Virangna Taneja, Achal Gulati
- Inhaled foreign bodies in children: a global perspective on their epidemiological, clinical, and preventive aspects. Francesca Foltran; Simonetta Ballali;
Achal Gulati; Desiderio Passali; Hugo Rodriguez; Arjan B Sebastian van As; Dario Gregori; Pediatric pulmonology 2013;48(4):344-51.
- The Role of Current Audiological Tests in the Early Diagnosis of Hearing Impairment in Infant; Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery ;
Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck SurgeryJuly 2013, Volume 65, Issue 3, pp 244-250 by Seikholet Kuki, Shelly Chadha, Shruti Dhingra, Achal Gulati.
- Functioning thyroglossal cyst with concurrent ectopic thyroid in the floor of the mouth without orthotopic thyroid gland. Dhingra S, Gulati A, Bansal A
Singapore Med J 2013; 54(7): e149–e151.
- Effect of TV Exposure and Advertising on Food Intake in India: an Experimental ad-libitum Study during Snacking Time, Dario Gregori, Achal Gulati, ,Federica
Zobec, FASEB J March 29, 2012 26:816.6
- Non food foreign body injuries: Ivo Slapak, Francesco Maria Passali, Achal Gulati, the Susy Safe Working Group; International Journal of Pediatric
Otorhinolaryngology, 23 February 2012.
- Magnetic FB injuries: An old yet unresolved hazard ; Dario Gregori, Bruno Morra, Achal Gulati: International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 2012;76 Suppl 1():S42-8.
- Effect of TV Exposure and Advertising on Food Intake in India: An Experimental Ad-Libitum Study During Snacking Time, Obesity 2012 Abstracts September 20 –
24, 2012San Antonio, TX, Obesity 2012, The 30th Annual Scientific Meeting of The Obesity Society, Dario Gregori Padova, Italy; Achal Gulati.
- An unusual orbital blow-out fracture: a case report. Gulati A, Gupta B, Singh I. Orbit 2011 Jan; 30(1):10-2.
- Re-Irradiationof recurrent and/or persistant squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck region: K Singh, S Shekhar, JD Baruah, AK Bahadur, A Gulati,
AK Rathi; Radiotherapy and Oncology-J.of European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology; Vol. 99, Suppl. 1, May 2011.
- Rhabdomyosarcoma of the larynx: a case report (case report), Bulbul Gupta, Ishwar Singh, Achal Gulati, Virad Kumar; Pakistan Journal of Otolaryngology
& Head & Neck Surgery; Volume 27 Number 3; December 2011.
- Cysticercosis of the temporalis muscle causing temporal headache in a pregnant woman. Virad Kumar, Achal Gulati and Bhanu Mehra. Int J Gynaecol Obstet () (2011) PMID 21529806 ].
- A study of patient factors and tumor characteristics in malignancy of larynx: A tertiary care center experience ;Chadha S, Gupta B, Jatwani S, Gulati A.. J Laryngol Voice 2011;1:79-80
- A survey on the management of acute rhinosinusitis among Asian physicians; Rhinology, 2011, vol. 49, no3, pp. 264-271 [8 page(s) (article)] (19 ref.)
- OSCE; Achal Gulati, Shelly Chadha; GR Journal Vol 1 No. 4 2011 Pg 211-214.
- Ganglioneuroma in the neck masquerading as a benign mesenchymal lesion on cytology: a morphological mimic. Cytopathology; Nidhi Mahajan, Swapnil Aggarwal,
Nita Khurana, Shyama Jain and Achal Gulati; Article first published online : 19 AUG 2011, DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2303.2011.00904.x
- Primary TB of TMJ, a diagnostic dillema; Asian Journal of Ear nose and throat jan – mar 2011, 30-31, Pyush, Manisha, Achal Gulati, Ishwar Singh.
- A rare presentation of Pellet injury in the neck.Bulbul Gupta, Achal Gulati, Divya Gupta: IRSN Surgery,Vol 2011,Article id 306126.
- Amyloid Goitre, A case of Primary thyroid amyloid disease; Yatin Sethi,Achal Gulati,Ishwar Singh,Seema Rao,Neha Singh: The LaryngoscopeMay,2011;Vol 121(5),961-964.
- Intravascular papillary endothelial hyperplasia of the palate masquerading as adenoid cystic carcinoma on fine needle aspiration cytology: a potential diagnostic
pitfall. S Jain, N Khurana, A Gulati; Cytopathology : official journal of the British Society for Clinical Cytology Mar 2011.
- Cysticercosis of the temporalis muscle causing temporal headache in a pregnant woman. Virad Kumar, Achal Gulati and Bhanu Mehra. Int J Gynaecol Obstet () (2011) PMID 21529806.
- Signet ring carcinoma parotid gland: A case report ; Head & Neck; Volume 33, Issue 11, November 2011, Pages: 1656–1659, Meeta Singh, Nita Khurana, Rachna Wadhwa and Achal Gulati.
- Rhinolith: A case report Gupta B, Sridevi K, Gulati A, Singh I.. Clinical Rhinology 2010; 3(2):121.
- An unusual phaeoid fungi: Ulocladium, as a cause of chronic allergic fungal sinusitis Kaur R, Wadhwa A,Gulati A, Agrawal AK; Iranian Journal of Microbiology. Volume
2 Number 2 (June 2010) 95-97.
- Contributor to training manuals on ear & hearing care for the National Programme of Prevention and Control of Deafness (For the Paramedical Work force)under the
ministry of health & family welfare, Govt. Of India, 2008
- Contributor to training manuals on ear & hearing care for the National Programme of Prevention and Control of Deafness(For the Medical Officers) under the
ministry of health & family welfare, govt. Of India, 2008.
- Role of Adenoids in Rhinosinusitis: Proceedings of the World congress of International Rhinology held at Venice, Society, February, 2008.
- Study of effects of noise in different work areas of a hospital- publication in IJLO, 2008,October.
- Deep neck space infections in a cosmopolitan set up in Head and neck Journal,2008.
- A comparative evaluation of ear diseases in children of higher versus lower socioeconomic status; S K Chadha , A K Agarwal , A Gulati and A Garg , Journal
of Laryngology & Otology (2006), 120 : pp 16-19.
- Reply to Letter to the Editor. S. Nigam, K. K. Dhingra, A. Gulati; Journal of Oral Pathology and Medicine 01/2006; 35(8).
- Ectomesenchymal chondromyxoid tumor of the hard palate – a case report, Oral Pathology and Medicaine, Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 126–128, February 2006.
- Primary Tubercular Petrositis-: Acta Oto-Laryngologica, Volume 125, Number 11, November 2005.
- Noise pollution could get you too -Hearing Loss news International, Vol.3,Oct. 2005.
- A comparative evaluation of ear diseases in children of higher versus lower socioeconomic status. Journal of Laryngology & Otology (2006), 120, 16–19.
- Hearing conservation in industry -Indmedica Bulletin of Occupational and Environment health ,Vol.1,No.1(2004-01-2004-06).
- Extra canalicular osteoma of the temporal bone. Indian journal of Otology, Jun 2004.
- An amazing gunshot wound of the head and neck: IJLO April - Volume 56 Number 2, June 2004.
- Balloon cell nevus of the pharynx: Head and Neck journal, Houston USA, vol. 26, no10, pp. 910-914, 2004.
- Diabetic woman with Maxillary Osteomyelitis Clinical Experiences: Case Work-up on advanced course in Temporal bone surgery, Mumbai Study-Vol-5 May, 2004.
- Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy-An overview. ENT online.April, 2004.
- Vertigo –Current perspective: Journal of International medical science academy, Vol 16, No.4 Dec 2003.
- Deep neck space infections-an overview Journal of International medical science academy, Vol 16, No.4 Dec 2003.
- Rhinoscleroma-An unusual presentation. Journal of International Rhinologic Society -Sp Ed: Proceedings of the World Congress of USA, 2003.
- Leiomyosarcoma of nose and Para nasal sinuses. Indian Journal of otolaryngology, vol 42, No.2 Dec 2002.
- Pediatric emergencies in otolaryngology in a metropolitan city. : Indian Pediatrics, Vol 36, Dec 1999.
- Tracheo esophageal prosthesis-An Indian perspective: Bangla Desh Journal of Otorhinolaryngology, April 1999.
- Deafness in the elderly. Proceedings of International medical science Academy, New Delhi 1995.
- Para pharyngeal schwannoma presenting as a carotid body tumor.: Indian Journal of otolaryngology, 1995.
- Leiomyosarcoma of the nose and paranasal sinuses; Indian Journal of Otolaryngology, June 1990, Volume 42, Issue 2, pp 78-79Ramanuj Bansal, Arun K. Agarwal,
Prem K. Kakar, Achal Gulati
- Imunohistochemical expression of p 53 oncoprotien in carcinoma of oral cavity and oropharynx: Proceedings of International congress of oral cancer, Japan, 1995.
- Orbital apex syndrome due to Rhinoscleroma. Journal of otolaryngology, Vol. 99, Jun 1985.
- Cryovidian neurectomy in VMR and Rhino bronchial allergy. Proceedings of World congress of ORL.USA, 1984.
- Emergencies in ENT practice: Journal of International medical science academy, Vol 16, No.4 Dec 2003.
- Neonatal Hearing Screening: otolaryngologist's perspective, Indian Pediatrics Volume 51 March 15, 2014 pp 174-175, Achal Gulati And Shelly Khanna Chadha.
- Shifting Paradigms in Infections and Inflammations: Guest Editorial; Year:2014,May-August; Vol. 6, No.2, Pg 34; Otorhinolaryngology Clinics, An Internationsl Journal.
Chapters in Books
- Practical Forensic Medicine, 3rd Edition,2013;Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd, New Delhi Objective Structured Practical Examination Gulati A,
Chadha SK, Agarwal AK, Rao NG Page 289.
- ENT Diseases. Chapter in Text Book of Pediatrics" Edited by Dr Satya Gupta, 2007.
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination in Forensic Medicine. Chapter in "Fundamentals in Forensic Medicine". Edited by Dr Nagesh Rao, 2006.
- Chronic suppurative Otitis Media-A monograph, 2005.
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination in Ophthalmology. Chapter in "Diseases of the Eye", Edited by Dr AK Gupta, 2004.
- Project Vision millennium-Chapter in Textbook of ENT.2001.
- Standard treatment guidelines; BI Publications, Chapter in ENT STG's.
Films Produced and Directed
- Produced and Directed a documentary film titled "To be or not to be" based on the End of life issues, 2005.
- Have made about 20 CD's on various topics in ENT, Medical education, and general topic.
Dr. J.M. Kaul (Academic Officer)
Supervision of Ph.D Thesis
- The effect of sodium Arsenate on the Neural tube in Mouse Embryo.
- Effect of Chloroquine and Prednisolone in cerebral Malaria on the cerebellar purkinje.
- Electron microscopic study of the effects of Electromagnetic field on Gonadal development and Gametogenesis.
Supervision of MD Thesis
- A morphometric and Immunohistochemical study of the developing endocrine pancreas at Various gestational ages.
- Study of the surgical Anatomy of frontal Recess in Relation to endoscopic frontal sinus surgery.
- Histogenesis of gastroesophageal junction and gastric mucosa- a fetal study.
- Correlation of histological changes in testis with immunofluorescence study of sperm acrosome in male infertility.
- Development of follicular cells and its relationship with developing thyroid follicles in human fetuses.
- Transnasal, Transphenoidal Approach to Pituitary an Anatomical Study.
- The Incidence of Luteinized un ruptured follicles in Infertile Patient and its correlation with their Hormonal
Status and Anatomical variations in Reproductive organs.
- To study the effect of various fixatives on Different Human Tissues- A Histological Study.
- Study of surgical Anatomy of Cochlea as applied to cochlear Implant Surgery.
- Cytogenetic pattern profiling in cases of acute lymphoblastic leukemia in Pediatric age group.
- Morphological maturation of Rostral part of Nucleus of the Solitary Tract and concomitant Taste bud Development in Human fetus.
- Anatomical considerations of facial and aponeurotic condensations in the Inguinal region with special reference to iliopubic
tract and conjoint tendon with its clinical implication.
- Assisted in Thesis titled "Chromosomal Psoriasis before and after PUVA therapy".
- Macroanatomy of stapes and its implications to the neighboring structures.
- Dermatoglyphics in case of congenital talipes equino varus".
- Histogenesis and surgical anatomy of ethmoid air cells in Indian population".
- Anatomical assessment of air way passage for blind Nasal intubations.
- Histogenesis and surgical anatomy of ethmoid air cells in Indian population anatomical assessment of air way passage for blind nasal intubations.
- Surgical Anatomy and Biometric assessment of Frontal Sinus drainage pattern in Indian Population.
- Histogenesis and maturation of General sensory, Visual and Auditory Cortex : A comparative study in Humans.
- To study morphological and immunophenolytic expression of latent breast lesions. (neoplastic disease reservoir).
- Anatomic configuration of the extensor tendons of fingers and their dorsal digital expansions: A cadaveric study.
- Morphology and Morphometry of Hyoid bone in Indian Population.
- Expression of N CAM and synaptophysin in developing human auditory cortex during prenatal period.
- Morphological and morph metrical study of human prenatal kidney.
- Anatomical consolidations of facial and aponeurotic condensations in the inguinal region with special reference to inguinal ligament.
- Ultra structural changes in placenta of Diabetic mothers.
- Morphological maturation and synaptogenesis of human cochlear ganglion : A Light Microscopic study.
- Morphological maturation of the hippocampus during 2nd and 3rd trimester in human foetus : An immunocytochemistry study.
- Histogenesis of enteric nervous system in the human stomach : Fetal study.
- Rapid Golgi staining of rostral part of nucleus of the solitary tract in developing human fetus. Dr.Rakhee sharma, Dr. J.M. Kaul, Dr. Sabita Mishra.
- Efficacy of immediate versus 24 hour culture method in diagnosis of acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Dr Shweta Jha, Dr J M Kaul, Dr Dinesh Kumar, Dr T Singh, Dr A P Dubey.
- Morphological maturation of hippocampus in mid trimester human fetuses:an immunocytochemical study. Dr Shilpi, Dr S. Mishra, Dr JM Kaul.
- Sperm Acrosome Reaction in male infertility. Dr. Arpita Mahajan, Dr. S. Kakar, Dr. J.M.Kaul,Dr. Sabita Mishra.
- Cytogenetic pattern profiling in cases of acute lymphoblastic leukemia in pediatric age group.Dr Shweta Jha, Dr J M Kaul, Dr Dinesh Kumar, Dr T Singh, Dr A P Dubey.
- Development of taste buds in developing Human Fetus. Dr. Rakhee Sharma, Dr. J. M.Kaul, Dr. Sabita Mishra.
- Prenatal development of the human endocrine pancreas: A morphological andimmunohistochemical study. Dr. Swati Tiwari, Dr. J.M.Kaul, Dr. Sabita Mishra.
- "Evaluation of Effects of Environmental pollutants in the pathogenesis of various Cardio-Respiratory Diseases in Traffic Police personnel.
Dr.Dinesh Kumar, Dr JM Kaul, Dr D Robinson Funding agency- Ministry of Environment and Forest, Government of India.
- "Expression of synaptophysin, MAP II., BDNF and Parvalbumin in the human auditory cortex.Dr Sabita Mishra, Dr J M Kaul, supported by Govt
of NCT under the plan scheme strengtheningof Medical Research at MAMC.
- Recognized the need for learning at one's own pace. Allowed & created situation where students would be able to learn at their own pace
through a WHO Project and incorporated these concepts every day learning.
- Synaptogenesis of human cochlea during prenatal period Dr S Mishra and Dr J M Kaul supported by Govt of NCT under the plan scheme strengthening
of Medical Research at MAMC.
- Maturation of human auditory cortex during prenatal period Dr S Mishra and Dr J M Kaul supported by Govt of NCT under the plan scheme
strengthening of Medical Research at MAMC.
- Assessment of numerical and structural chromosomal abnormality in primary and secondary infertility by basic karyotype techniques Dr Dinesh Kumar,
S Mishra and Dr J M Kaul supported by Govt of NCT under the plan scheme strengthening of Medical Research.
- Maturation of auditory cortex and chick embryo explants supported by Govt of NCT under the plan scheme strengthening of Medical Research.
- Ultra structural changes of human diabetic placentae funded by CSIR.
- Prenatal development of the human endocrine pancreas : a morphological and immunohistochemical study.(Journal of Anatomical Society of India 64. 2015. Page 56 to 61).
- Morphological study of the developing human exocrine pancreas at various gestational ages.Accepted for publication in:
Indian Journal of Anatomy. Vol. 4 number 2. May- Aug 2015.
- Pangtey B, Kaul JM, Mishra S. Histogenesis of gastric mucosa: a human fetal study. . Indian journal of medical specialities. 2014; 5: 97-101.
- Kaul JM, Mishra S, Pangtey B. Development of the gastroesophageal junction and histogenesis of the mucosal cells of human stomach during mid
gestation. Surgical Radiological Anat (2009): 49.
- The Olfactory fossa : A new look - Tony George Jacob ,J M Kaul 2014 vol 63 issue1 30-35.
- Morphological maturation and synaptogenesis of human Cochlear ganglion .Journal of Morphological Sciences. Dr Madhu Sethi, Dr Sabita Mishra,
Dr J M Kaul, Dr Neelam Vasudeva, Journal of morphological sciences 2013,vol30:401-10.
- Ultra structural changes in the placental membrane in pregnancies associated with diabetes R.Verma, J.M.Kaul, S.Mishra Intl.J. Morphol, 29(4)1398- 407, 2011.
- Vascular Pattern of Chorionic Blood Vessels of placenta and its correlations with the birth weight of neonate. Ranjana Verma, Renu Prasad, Sabita Mishra,
J.M.Kaul 30(3)952-955 2012.
- Morphometric study of stapes and its clinical implications Wadhwa S, Kaul JM and Agarwal AK. J.Anat. Soc India 54(2) 1-9 (2005).
- Effect of Electromagnetic Field on Sertoli Cell of Rat Testes : A light and transmission electron microscope study – A A Khaki, R Choudhry, J M Kaul,
B.Minaii, A Baybordi, G Oskuii, M K H Montazam, JIMSA Vol.17, page 136-140, 2004. (JIMSA Best Published Article Awards).
- Study of sphenoid sinus anatomy in relation to endoscopic surgery – Deepika Sareen, A K Agarwal, J M Kaul and Ashwani Sethi International Journal
of Morphology 2005, Vol.23, No.3, PP 261-266.
- The Ultrastructural changes in the purkinje neurons and the fibres in cerebral malaria in murine model. M Farahana, J M Kaul, M Tatke and C R
Pillai accepted for publication in JASI 2004.
- Morphological and Morphometric maturation of the human kidney during pre-natal period .S Mishra, A Dinesh and J M Kaul communicated to JASI 2006.
- Vascular pattern of chorionic blood vessels of placenta and its correlation with birth weight of neonate. Vera R, Prasad R, Mishra S, Kaul JM under c
ommunication Kathmandu University Medical Nepal.
- JM Kaul and S Mishra Morphological and Morphometric maturation of the developing human kidney during prenatal period APICA Sept. 2005 at Turkey.
- S Mishra and J M Kaul Morphological maturation of the human cochlea and spiral ganglion during the prenatal period annals of neuro sciences Dec. 2005.
- Verma R, Prasad R, Mishra S, Kaul J.M.: 2008 Vascular pattern of chorionic blood vessels of placenta and its correlation with the birth weight of
neonate. Int. J. of Morphology vol.26 issue 2.
- Wadhwa S, Vasudeva N, Kaul J.M.: 2008 A rare constellation of multiple anomalies of upper limb. Folia Morphologica Vol.67(4);236-239.
- Histogenesis of human total trachea - I Bahl, J M Kaul In 'Recent Advances in Anatomy 1989' Page 15.
- Histogenesis of human fetal esophagus - J M Kaul, I Bahl In 'Recent Advances in anatomy 1989' page 20.
- "Fetus as a nutritional victim" - J M kaul, I Bahl, M Kaul. In 'Delta group exhibition proceedings' March 87.
- Nutrition for Neonates - M Kaul, I Bhal, J M kaul In 'Delta group exhibitions' proceedings March 1987.
- Morphology of Anterior commissure of Larynx - J M Kaul, I Bahl, M Kaul. 34th National conference of Anatomical society,Srinagar1985.
- Histogenesis of cervical glands - Kaul et. al.Published as abstract in the 35th National conference of Anatomical society at Aligarh.
- Comparison of histogenesis of the middle 1/3rd of esophagus with lower 1/3rd in the normal human fetus. XIII Federation International
Congress of Anatomy at Rio-de Janeiro, Brazil 1988.
- "Glenohumeral Articulation" -a study at 36th ASI at New Delhi.
- Role of Student leaders in small group teaching in dissection hall for active learning process -J M Kaul, S Bhardwaj & I Bahl as abstract
in 38th National conference of anatomical society.
- Role of ultra sound in teaching of anatomy - I Bahl, S Bhardwaj & J M Kaul as abstract in 38th National conference of anatomical society of India.
- Anatomy and shortage of trained teachers - S Bhardwaj, I Bhal, J M Kaul Abstract of in 38th National conference of anatomical society of India.
- The effects of "Lipadex" an ayaurvedic medicine on the liver, kidney and stomach of white mice - J M Kaul, S Bhardwaj & I Bhal Accepted at
International symposium of Anatomy at Nancy, France in 1990.
- Importance of small groups for better comprehension of study of Microanatomy for undergraduate students - S Bhardwaj, J M Kaul & I Bhal.
- Read at International conference of Medical Technology - The Future's held at New Delhi from October 31, 1990.
- Chromosomal aberrations in Psoriasis before and after PUVA therapy in the proceedings of Anatomical Society in India 1993.
- Dermatoglythics in cases of congenital talipses equino varus in the proceeding of Anatomical Society of India 1993.
- Demonstration of locally prepared audiovisual AIDS for the under achievers in the department of Anatomy at M.A.M.C New Delhi - J. M. Kaul, S. Bhardwaj & K. K. Jain.
- Published as Abstract in 43rd National Conference of Anatomy Society of India.
- Diagnostic and functional anatomy of measure blood vessels of the body, Kaul, J.M. Sawhney A & Jain. K.K.
- Integrated regional anatomy teaching by different instructional Medis. Kaul, J.M. , Sawhney A & Jain . K.K.
- Microscopic structure of distributing arteries in human unbilical. Sawhney A, Kaul J.M. & Dhir V.
- Medical Instruction through video. Sawhney A Kaul J. M. & Jain K.K.
- Psychomotor domain proceeded by definitive reinforcement though video instruction. Sawhney A. Kaul J. M. & Jain K.K.
- Medical graduate teaching workshop on Hepatic Anatomy. Jain K.K., Kaul J. M., Bhardwaj S & Shri R.K.
- Innovative self learning method in Neuroanatomy teaching for MBBS, Sawhney A. Kaul J. M., Jain K.K. & Paul S.
- Aberrant attachment of orbicularis Oculi:A case Report Dr Ritu Sehgal,Dr J M Kaul.
Dr. Yogesh Yadav (Anatomy)
- Dixit Jagdamba, Dixit Anil Kumar, Yadav Yogesh Menarcheal pattern and knowledge of reproductive health in young adolescent
girls of a village in India. IAIM, 2015; 2(5): 104-111.
- Dixit J, Dixit AK, Yadav Y. A retrospective study of malaria outbreak in children of a defence establishment in Gujarat State of India. IAIM, 2015; 2(7): 16-24.
- Vishram Singh, Yasmeen Usmani, Vishnu Datt Pandey, G.L. Nigam, Yogesh Yadav, Archana Sharma. Ultrasonographic Fetal
Gestational Age Determination in Healthy Women With Uncomplicated Pregnancy-A-Review. j. Anat. Sciences, 23(1): June 2015, 20-24
Dr. Saroj (Anatomy)
- Sharma S, B. Ray, A.K. Dinda, T.S. Roy (2015) Cochleotopy of human cochlear nucleus. J Anat Soc India 64; 18 -26.
- Sharma S, Nag TC, Thakar A, Bhardwaj DN, Roy TS (2014).The aging human cochlear nucleus: changes in the glial fibrillary acidic proteins,
intracellular calcium regulatory proteins, GABAergic neurotransmitter and cholinergic receptors. J of Chem Neuroanat 56: 1–12.
- Sharma S, Nag TC, Thakar A, Bhardwaj DN, Perumal V, Roy TS (2014). Changing Population of Neurons and Glia in the Human Cochlear Nucleus
with Progressive Age- a Stereological Study. J Anat Soc India (63) 142-150.
- Sharma S, Nag TC, Thakar A, Bhardwaj DN, Roy TS (2014). Age Associated Changes In The Human Cochlear Nucleus- A Three-Dimensional Modelling
And Its Potential Application For Brainstem Implants. J Anat Soc India 63 (2014) 12-18.
- Ramkumar M, Sharma S, Jacob TG, Bhardwaj D, Nag TC, Roy TS (2014). The Human Trochlear and Abducens Nerves at Different Ages- a
Morphometric Study. Aging and Disease 5 (6); xxx-xx.
- Sharma S, Ray B, Bhardwaj D, Dwivedi AK, Roy TS (2009) Age changes in the human oculomotor nerve - a stereological study. Ann Anat. 191:260-6.
- Roy TS, Gupta R, Ray B and Sharma S (2008) Ontogeny of the human pancreatic duct, stellate, centroacinar cells and undifferentiated cells. Pancreas 37(3):341.
- Roy T.S. & Sharma S. Axillary vein perforation by the medial cutaneous nerve of the forearm. Clin Anat. 2004; 17(4): 300-302.
- Dhall U,Chaudhary S, Sirohiwal,PL. Histomorphometric analysis of coronary arteries: Sexual diamorphism. J Anat. Soc. India.2003 52(2): 144-146.
Dr. Amit Gupta (Surgery)
- Gupta A, Chaddha B, Prakash P, Pathak P, Wadhwa N. Sarcomatoid Carcinoma: A Rare and unusual histological variant of prostatic carcinoma.
Asian Journal of Medical Sciences ( Vol 6) 5 Sep-Oct 2015.
- Gupta A, Kumar A, Chadha B, Saroha M. Perinatal bilateral testicular torsion rare emergency A Case report. AJMS.
- Gupta A,Gupta S,Bansal S.Verrucous Carcinoma Variant of Squamous Cell Carcinoma: Review of Literature. J Otol Rhinol 3:6.
- Jain S K, Gupta A, Kumar S, Kaza RCM. Laparoscopic vs. open inguinal hernia repair: A systematic review of literature. AJMS (2014);Vol 5 (3) 10-14.
- Gupta A, Jain J, Kumar A, Kumar S, Wadhwa N. Triple Negative Breast Cancer- An Overview Of Literature. AJMS (2013); Vol-3 No.2 6-10.
- Gupta A, Tandon A, Kumar A, Kumar S, Singh U R. Large Cell Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of Lung metastasizing to Jejunum – A rare presentation
with review of Literature. Asian Journal of Medical Sciences; 4(2013); 47-50
- Gupta A. Wrong site surgery and preoperative check list: XXIX Continuing Medical Education Programme (Surgery Update) MAMC, New Delhi.
- Jain S K, Vindal A, Gupta A. Stapled Hemorrhhoidopexy In Russell, Carter and Pitts Atlas of General Surgery (International edition) Jay pee 4th edition: 486-489.
- Oakley J R, Fazio V W, Jain S K, Gupta A. Ileostomy In Russell, Carter and Pitts Atlas of General Surgery (International edition) Jay pee 4th edition; 302-322.
- Gupta A, Gupta S, Tandon A, Kotru M, Kumar S. Gastrointestinal stromal tumor causing ileo-ileal intussusception in an adult patient – a rare
presentation with review of literature. The Pan African Medical Journal. 2011;(8) 29.
- Gupta A, Sharma N, Jha A. Plemorphic variant of lobular carcinoma breast-A rare case report and review of literature.JCRT April 2012;(Vol 8) 2: 320-322 0.761.
- Kumar S, Gupta A, Chaudhary S, Agrawal N. Validation of the use of POSSUM score in enteric perforation peritonitis - results of a prospective study.
The Pan African Medical Journal. 2011;9:22.
- Kumar S, Gupta A, Gupta S, Loli Noba A, Agrawal N. Giant Intrahepatic Biliary Cystadenoma mimicking hepatic Hydatid cyst –An unusual case report
with review of literature. Trop. Gastroenterol. July 2011;Vol-32 (3).
- Jain S, Gupta A. Laparoscopic Vs. Open Inguinal Hernia Repair Proceedings of the XXVII National Continuing Medical Education Programme. MAMC
Surgery Update (2010);320-23.
- Jain S, Gupta A. Testicular Tumors. Proceedings of the XXVII National Continuing Medical Education Programme. MAMC Surgery Update (2010); 242-48.
- Tandon A, Gupta A,Yateesh S, Dua A, Kumar S. Necrotising fasciitis of cervicofacial region – A bizarre presentation. Journal of Wound Care. Oct (2010); Vol-19 (10): 454 – 456.
- Gupta A, Kumar S,Kumaresh T.S, Gupta S,Makhija M, Singh B. Primary squamous cell carcinoma of Ampulla of Vater -A rare entity. Int. Journal of Surg. (2010); Vol-22 ( 2).
- Gupta A, Tandon A, Quereshi Quadir A, Kumar S, Arora S. Rupture of Pseudoaneurysm of Popliteal Vessels due to Pin Migration of External Fixator. Oman Med.
Journal July (2010); 25(3).
- Gupta A, Kumar S, Gupta S,Wadhwa N, Jaura Singh M. Polypoid cystitis masquerading as leiomyoma of urinary bladder-An unusual case report.
Int. Journal ofurology (2010); Vol-6(2).
- Kumar S, Gupta A, Gupta S, Jaura Singh M. Post-Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Port Site Metastases from previously undiagnosed upper Gastro Intestinal
Malignancies-Our Experience of six cases. Int. J.of Surg.(2009); Vol-21 (2).
- Gupta A, Kumar S, Hai A, Agarwal S. Primary Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma of Large Bowel presenting as ileocolocolic intussusceptions in a child-A rare clinical
presentation. Int. J of Paed.and Neonatol. (2009); Vol-9 (2).
- Jain S, Gupta A. Anastomosis in Surgery. Basic Surgical Skills & Techniques (2008);52-63.
- Jain S, Gupta A, Nanda G, Srivatsan. Pathophysiological basis of Acute Intestinal Obstruction. Gastroenterology Today. April (2008);Vol-XII(2):58-64.
- Jain S, Gupta A, Kaza RCM. Use of Ultrasonic Scalpel in Subfascial Endoscopic Perforator Vein Surgery: A Novel Approach. J of Laparoendoscopic and Advanced
Surg. Techniques. April (2008); Vol-18 (2): 244-7.
- Jain S, Gupta A, Kaza RCM. Pleurobiliary fistula Secondary to Choledocholithiasis- A Rare Entity. Asian J. Of Surg. January (2008);Vol-31:29-31.
- Jain S, Gupta A, Kaza RCM, Kumar V. Crossed Ureters with Abnormal Ectopic Opening –A rare Anomaly. Journal of Paed. Urol. November(2007); 3:330-332.
- Jain S, Gupta A. Hodgkin's disease. Proceedings of the XXIII National Continuing Medical Education Programme in Surgery. MAMC Surgery Update (2006); 211-217.
- Gupta A, Hunjan Singh P, Jain S, Kaza RCM, Kumar V. Tubercular splenic abscess an Immunocompetent Patient-A Rare Entity. South East Asian journal of Trop.
Med.& Pub. Health. November(2006); Vol-37 (6): 1196-1198.
Dr. Manish Aggarwal (Surgery)
- A paper titled "Short Term Review of Highly Selective Vagotomy for Emergency Management of Selective Cases of Perforated Duodenal Ulcer,
Evaluation of 30 Cases At a Peripheral Indian Hospital" in Global Research Analysis: April 2013.
- A paper titled "Mesopancreas: Myth or Reality?" in Journal of the pancreas: May 2010.
Dr. Geetanjli Bade (Physiology)
- Bade G, Gupta S, Kabra SK, Talwar A. Slower rise of exhaled breath temperature in cystic fibrosis. Indian Pediatrics 2015; 52: 125-127.
- Bade G, Khan MA, Srivastava AK, Khare P, Solaiappan KK, Guleria R, Palaniyar N, Talwar A. Serum cytokine profiling and enrichment
analysis reveal the involvement of immunological and inflammatory pathways in stable patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis 2014; 9: 759-773.
- Bade G, Shah S, Nahar P, Vaidya S. Effect of menopause on lipid profile in relation to body mass index. Chron Young Sci 2014; 5(1): 20-24.
- Bade G, Shah S, Nahar P, Patil H, Jain S, Kowale A. Is common entrance test a reliable way to get admitted to MBBS course and should first MBBS
course be modified? Int J Pharm Pharm Sci 2014; 2: 45-54.
- Bade G, Nahar P, Shah S, Vaidya S. Body Mass Index, Waist Hip Ratio And Atherogenic Index In Premenopausal And Postmenopausal Women.
Int J Innov Res Dev 2012;1(11): 210-20.
Dr. Abha Sharma (Microbiology)
- Bhatia M, Sharma A, Mishra B, Thakur A, Dogra V and Loomba S P. MDR enterococcal urinary isolates with associated co morbidity and mortality
in a tertiary care hospital- a novel dilemma. DHR-IJMS 2015:6(1): 114-119.
- Khaki P, Sharma A and Bhalla P. Comparison of disc diffusion methods with MIC for antimicrobial susceptibility testing of N gonorrhoeae.
Annal of medical and health sciences research 2014;4(3): 453-456.
- Sharma A, Rawat D and Bhalla P. Trend of syphilis in a tertiary care hospital, N delhi: 2001-2009Ind J public health 2013;57(2): 117-118.
- Mehvash Haider, Abha Sharma, Vineeta Dogra, and Bibhabati Mishra . Isospora spp. in chronic diarrhea: A case report J Pharm Bioallied Sci. 2013 Oct-Dec; 5(4): 327–328.
- Chakravarti A, Sharma A and Matlani . Routine screening for rubella and cmv antibody during pregnancy: is it justifiable?.Journal of obstetrics
and gynaecology of india.2013;63(6): 378-82.
- Sharma A , Gur R and Bhalla P. Study on prevalence of Needle Stick Injury among Health Care Workers in a Tertiary Care Hospital in New Delhi: a two - year review.
Indian journal of public health 2012; 56(1): 101-103.
- Dogra V, Sharma A, Mishra B, Thakur A and Loomba S P. Drug resistant gram negative bacilli in urinary tract infection: A need for strict antibiotic
prescription policy 2012;1(3): 204-206.
- Goel V, Bhalla P, Sharma A, Mala YM. Lower genital tract infections in HIV-seropositive women in India. Indian J Sex Transm Dis 2011;32:103-7.
- Kashyap B, Bhalla P, Sharma A and Saini S. Profile of direct walk-in and referred clients attending Integrated and Counselling and Testing Centre.Int.
J STD AIDS 2009;20:208-711.
- Sharma A, Bhalla P , Kashyap B and Saini S. Sociodemographic profile of VCTC attendees. Indian journal of STD and AIDS 2009;30: 123-124.
- Khaki P, Bhalla P, Sharma A and Kumar V. Correlation between in vitro susceptibility and treatment outcome with azithromycin in gonorrhoea: A
prospective study. IJMM(2007);25(4):354-7.
Dr. Anshu (Pathology)
- Anshu Gupta,Shivani Kalhan,Manish Kr,Singhal,Onis Singhal,Viplesh Kaur. Isolated Renal Hydatid Cyst Minicking Renal Cell Carcinoma:A
Diagnostic Dilemma. Journal of Clinical & Diagnostic Research (JCDR). June 2012 Volume-6; 890-92.
- Manish Kr Singhal,Anshu Gupta,Shivani Kalhan,Onis Singhal,Viplesh Kaur,Veena K Sharma,Sharmila Dudani. Study of morphological changes
in endometrium in cases of Abnormal Uterine bleeding and Its correlation with Age,Clinical diagnosis and bleeding pattern. Indian Journal
of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology. July- Dec 2012:Volume-6; 103-107.
- Sonia Sharma,Anshu Gupta,Shivani Kalhan,Sharmila Dudani,Pankaj Sharma,Amit.kr Devra. A Study of Bio-Chemistry & Morphological changes
in the liver in Renal Transplant Recipients with evidence of HBV & HCV infection. Journal of clinical & Diagnostic Research (JCDR). January 2013Volume -7: 79-81.
- Onis Singhal,Viplesh kaur,Shivani Kalhan Manish Kr,Singhal, Anshu Gupta & YV Machave. Arthroscopic synovial biopsy in definitive diagnosis of
joint diseases: An evauation of efficacy and precision. International Jorunal of Applied and Basic Medical Research (IJABMR). Jul-dec 2012 Vol.-2: 102-06.
- Anshu Gupta, Sonia Sharma, Shivani Kalhan, Atul Gupta, Amit Devra. Diagnostic role of marginal vacuoles in FNAC of solitary thyroid nodules. Journal of
clinical and diagnostic research (JCDR). February 2013 vol -8.
- Anshu Gupta, Manish Singhal, Shivani Kalhan, Atul Gupta, Onis Singhal, Viplesh Kaur. Cytomorphologic significance of marginal vacuoles in diffuse thyroid
enlargements. Journal of cytology (JOC). April 2013. vol 30;39-43.
Dr. Usha Bindal (Biochemistry)
- Bindal UD, Gupta SK, Bindal V, Daga MK, Pradhan G. A study on hs-CRP, Carotid Intima Media Thickness and Lipid Profile in offspring of
patients of premature CAD. Int Cardiovasc Res J. 2015;9(4):icrj.22791.
- Bindal UD, Saxena R, Sharma D, Lal AM. Assessment of plasma total antioxidant activity in hypertensive smokers. Sch J App Med Sci 2015;3(3G):1543-6.
- Bindal V, Bhatia P, Dudeja U, et al. Review of contemporary role of Robotics in Bariatric Surgery. J Min Access Surg 2015;11:16-21.
- Bindal V, John S, Dudeja U. Enhanced recovery protocols – time to trim and adopt a lean bariatric practice. Surg Obes Relat Dis 2015;11(4):819-20.
- Bhatia P, Bindal V, Dudeja U. Sleeve Gastrectomy as a uric acid lowering therapy in morbid obesity. Curr Med Res Pract 2015; http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cmrp.2015.08.006.
Dr. Nivedita Sarda (Professor OBG)
- Ovarian Cyst following use of Centchromen. Sen SK, Sarda N. Obstet Gynac Today Sept 1998.
- Pregnancy with uncorrected Tetrology of Fallots. Sarda N, Saxena P, Salhan S. Internat J Obstet Gynec, 2001: 4(6) Nov-Dec., 73.
- Comparative efficacy of intravaginal misoprostol with Prostaglandin F2a for 2nd trimester termination of pregnancy. Nivedita Sarda,
P Saxena, Sudha Salhan. International Journal of Gynaecology and Obstetrics.India May-June 2002, Vol.5 . No 3, 39-43.
- Role of sublingual misoprostol for cervical ripening prior to vacume aspiration in first trimester. Nivedita Sarda, P Saxena, Sudha Salhan.
Contraception 67 (2003) 213-217.
- Efficacy of V Gel , a Polyherbal vaginal gel in the management of vaginitis. Sudha Salhan. Nivedita Sarda, Kala Kulkarni. Indian Journal of
Clinical Practice.Vol 13, No 7, p25-28 Dec 2002.
- Comparison between the sublingual and oral route of Misoprostol for pre-abortion cervical priming in first trimester abortions. P Saxena,
Sudha Salhan, Nivedita Sarda. Human Reproduction.Vol.19, No 1. p 77-80, 2004.
- Sublingual versus vaginal route of Misoprostol for cervical ripening prior to surgical termination of first trimester abortions. P Saxena,
Sudha Salhan, Dr Nivedita Sarda. European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology & Reproductive Biology.125 (2006) 109-113.
- Effect of primary obstructive infertility on sperm morphology. Sarda AK, Bhalla SA, Sarda N, Pal PC, Salhan S. The Internet Journal of
Urology. 2007. Volume 4 Number 2. Available from: http://www.ispub.com/ostia/index.php?xmlFilePath=journals/iju/vol4n2/sperm.xml
- Extrahepatic hepatocellular carcinoma in a pregnant woman. Sarda AK, Lal P, Sarda N, Neogi S. HPB, 12 (Suppl. 1), 1–468, 2010.
- Sirenomelia in a case exposed to mefiprestone in utero. Sarda N, Das S, Salhan S, Suri S. Internat J Obstet Gynec, 14(Jan-Feb) 2010; 64-66.
- Partial mole, not such a rare entity. Arya N, Goyal S, Sarda N. 2011 NARCHI Suppl.
- Mangement of pheochromocytoma in a pregnant woman. Sarda N, Salhan S, Sarda AK. J Postgrad Med. 2011.
- Effect of sperm egress on human epididymis. Sarda AK, Neogi S, Sarda N, Salhan S. Al Ameen J Med Sci (2012) 5(1):53 -62.
- A randomised comparison between sublingual, oral and vaginal route of misoprostol for pre-abortion cervical ripening in firs-trimeste
rpregnancy termination under local anaesthesia. Saxena P, Sarda N, Salhan S, Nandan D. Aus NZ J Obstet Gynaecol 2008; 48: 101–106.
- Pheochromocytoma in pregnancy safe vaginal delivery is it possible. Sarda N, Garima K, Salhan S. J Indian Med Assoc. 2013, 111 (4): 266-7.
- Minimal effective does of mifepristone for medical termination of pregnancy: Kapoor G, Sarda N, Salhan S, Aggarwal D. J Indian Med Assoc.. 2013, 111 (4): 266-7.
- Spontaneous pregnancy in a patient with Sheehan's Syndrome: N Sarda ,S. Salhan, M. Bhagat: J.K. Science. JK Science www.jkscience.org Vol.13 No.1 Jan-Mar 2011; 33-34.
- Management of complete heart block during pregnancy. Dhiman N, Sarda N, Arora R. J ObstetGynaecol Res. 2013 Feb;39(2):588-91.
doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2012.01983.x. Epub 2012 Sep 25.
- Endometrial Carcinoma: Where Do We Stand? Review Of Clinicopathological Profile Over A Decade. Dhiman N, Kumari N, Sarda N ,Dabral N, Arora R.
Indian Journal Of Gynaecologic Oncology .2012 Nov;9(1):57- 59.
- Effect Of Primary Obstructive Infertility On Sperm Morphology. A Sarda, S Bhalla, N Sarda, P Pal, S Salhan. The Internet J Urol. 2006; 4(2).
- Management of complete heart block during pregnancy. Dhiman, N., Sarda, N, Arora, R. J Obstet Gynaecol Research 2013; 39: 588–591. doi:
10.1111/j.1447-0756.2012.01983. .xIndian J Med Res. 2014 Mar; 139(3): 454–458.
- Endometrial Amoebiasis: A Rare Cause of Postmenopausal Vaginal Discharge. Gupta S, Sarda N, Singhal S, Jain A, Arora R. Sch J Med Case Rep 2014; 2(1):38-39.
- Clinical Profile and Outcome of H1N1 Infected Pregnant Women in a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital of Northern India. Singhal S, Sarda N, Arora R,
Jain A, Punia N. Indian J Med Res . 2014; 139: 100-4.
- Role of local immune reaction in primary ostructive male infertility. Sarda AK, Pandey D, Bhalla, SA, Sarda N, Chaturvedi K Uma. Al Ameen J Med Sc 2012; 5(1):53.
- Impact of injectable progestogen contraception in early puerperium on lactation and infant health. Sarda N, Singhal S, Gupta S, Goel S. J Clin Diag Research ..2014;8(3)69-72.
- Role of phosphorylated insulin like growth factor binding protein ‐1 and cervical length measurements in predicting pre term delivery. Sarda N,
Singhal S. J Postgrad Med Edu Trg Research Astrocyte 2014;1:17-22.
- Appendicitis in post partum period: A Diagnostic Challenge. Wadawan D, Singhal S, Sarda N, Arora R, Jain A , Jain R. Indian J Surg.
- Double blinded study on comparison of Phosphorylated Insulin like Growth Factor Binding Protein 1 test and Fetal Fibronectin test for prediction of
preterm delivery. Sarda N, Singhal S, Dhiman N, Dogra K. J Obstet Gynaecol.
- Thoracopagus Conjoined Twins: an unusual Presentation. Kumari R, Arora R, Sarda N, Suri J, Mittal P. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynaecol. 2014; 3(1): 245-247.
- Congenital Pulmonary Stenosis in pregnancy with favourable Feto-Maternal outcome. A Dase Report. Nidhi Gupta, Nivedita Sarda, Seema Singhal,
Ruchi Jain, Pratima Mittal Sch J Med Case Rep 2014; 2(4):267-269.
- Comparative evaluation of NESTROFT and RDW as screening test for Thalassemia Trait in pregnancy. P Patel ,Nivedita Sarda, R Arora, Harsha Sailesh
Gaikwad. J Reprod Contracept Obstst Gynaecol 2015;4: 424-8.
- Singhal, S; Sarda, N; Arora, R; Jain, A; Punia, N. Clinical proﬁle and outcome of H1N1 infected pregnant women BJOG. FC8.08, page no 152 DOI: 10.1111/1471-0528.12787.
Dr. Ritu Khatuja (OBG)
- Khatuja R, Jain G ,Mehta S,Arora N, Juneja A , and Goel N. Changing Trends in Use of Laparoscopy: A Clinical Audit. Minimally
Invasive Surgery Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 562785.
- Vandana, Kumar A, Khatuja R, Mehta S. Thyroid dysfunction during pregnancy and in postpartum period:treatment and latest recommendations.
Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2014 May;289(5):1137-44. doi: 10.1007/s00404-014-3159-y.
- Jain G, Khatuja R, Juneja A, Mehta S.Laparoscopy: As a first line diagnostic tool for infertility evaluation. Journal of clinical and diagnostic
research, 2014 oct,vol-8(10):OC01-OC02.
- Mehta S, Khatuja R, Nigam S, Gupta K, Goel N. Menstrual hygiene: a 'red-alert' situation. Eur J Obste Gynecol Reprod Biol (2013),
- Goel G, Khatuja R, Radhakrishnan G, Agarwal R, Agarwal S, Kaur I. Role of newer methods of diagnosing genital tuberculosis in infertile women.
Accepted for publication in Ind Jou of Path and Micro.56(2).April-June2013.
- Khatuja R, Mehta S, Rajaram S, Goel G. Role of laparoscopy in infertility: revisited. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2012;164(1):118.
- Aggarwal R, Khatuja R. The true incidence of placental mesenchymal dysplasia. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2012;91(9):1126.
- Agarwal R, Khatuja R, Sharma L, Singh A S. Placental mesenchymal dysplasia- A case report. Case Rep Obstet Gynaecol 2012;2012:202797.
- Chilkoti G, Sharma C, Khatuja R, Agarwal R, Chaudhary S, Malhotra R. Is supervised use of prostaglandin F2α in PPH warranted? Journal of
Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology 2013;4(6):209-210.
- BM Modesta, Khatuja R, Goel N, Rohatgi J, Sharma S, Rajaram S, Mehta S. The effect of conventional hormonal therapy and tibolone on tear
composition and function in postmenopausal women. Indian journal of Clinical Practical Oct 2013 :464-68.
- Joshi N, Khatuja R. Labor Analgesia: Recent trends. AOGD Bulletin 2012; 11.
- Sharma R, Khatuja R. Journal Scan. AOGD Bulletin June 2011 – Feb 2012.
- Mehta S, Khatuja R. Chapter "Posthysterectomy Vault Prolapse" in State of the Art VAGINAL SURGERY ( second edition, JP Publication).
Dr. Sunil Garg (ENT)
- Garg S, Kumar S, Singh YB. Intralesional Radiofrequency in Venous Malformations. British Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 2015; 53:p 213-16.
- Singh GB, Arora R, Garg S, Ranjan S, Kumar S. Role of tympanometric volume in pediatric tympanoplasty. International Journal Of Pediatrics
otorhinolaryngology. Accepted for publication. 20th August, 2015.
- Anand TS, Singh GB, Garg S, Yadav G. A rare case of pleomorphic adenoma of nasal septum. Ear Nose & Throat Journal. 2015; p 313-315.
- Singh GB, Arora R, Garg S, Aggarwal K. Base of tongue schwannoma: a case report and brief review of literature . Ear Nose and Throat Journal. 2015 (Aug) ; p 307-308.
- Singh GB, Garg S, Arora R. A Rare Case of unwitnessed nail ingestion in an infant of 3 months. Indian Journal of Research and Reports in Medical
Sciences 2015,Apr--Jun: 5(2): p 14-16.
- Singh GB, Arora R, Sherwani P, Garg S, Shukla S, Kumar D. A rare case of true thyroglossal fistula diagnosed by computed tomography fistulography.
Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Medicine, and Pathology. 2015; 27: p 577-79.
- Chakravarti A, Rajiv Gupta R, Garg S, Aneja S. Bilateral submandibular duct transposition with sublingual gland excision for cerebral palsy children with
drooling. Indian Journal of Pediatrics.
- Kumar KV, Kumar S, Garg S. A comparative study of radiofrequency assisted versus microdebridor assisted turbinoplasty in cases of inferior turbinate
hypertrophy. Indian Journal Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. 2014; 66(1): p35-39.
- Garg S, Naglot S, Sahni JK. Nasopharyngeal foreign bodies:Need for awareness to avoid digital manipulation in an oral foreign body. International
Journal Of Pediatrics Otorhinolaryngology. 2014
- Singh GB, Garg S, Arora R, Kumar D, Nangia A, Sharma G. A rare case of intraoral molluscum cantagiosum of tongue: case report with review of
literature. Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Medicine, and Pathology . 2014:26;p 596–598.
- Mittal A, Kumar S, Garg S, Singh YB. Angiosarcoma thyroid: Case Report and Review of Literature. Case Reports In Clinical Medicine 2014; 3(1): p 105-9.
- Shyam S, Garg S, et al. Rhino-orbital mucormycosis with palatal involvement in a child with Type 1- Diabetes mellitus" . Indian Journal of Medical
Specialities. Accepted for publication on June 3 2014. In Press.
- Singh GB, Garg S, Arora R, Shukla S. A rare case of congenital simple cystic ranula in a neonate. Case Reports in Otolaryngology Volume 2013
article ID 841930. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/841930.
- Garg S, Songara P, Sherwal BL, Shilpi Aggarwal, Rakshit P, Kumar S. Fungal Rhinosinusitis in Delhi-National Capital Region. Clinical Rhiniology:
An International Journal. 2013; 6(1): p28-31.
- Anand TS, Singh GB, Garg S, Yadav G, Yadav M. Extranasopharyngeal angiofibroma of nasal Septum. National Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head
and Neck Surgery 2013; 1(10): p24-25.
- Kumar S, Garg S, Sahni JK. Radiofrequency ablation of laryngeal saccular cyst in infants: a series of six cases. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 2012; 76(5): p 667-669.
- Kumar S, Garg S, Mittal A, Sahni JK. Bell's palsy in early childhood: A series of six cases. Indian J Otol 2012;18:p 140-2.
- Kakkar V, Singh J, Sharma N, Garg S. Neurofibroma of the nasal cavity. The Indian Practitioner. 2009; 62(3): p 175-177.
- Garg A, Gulati SP, Kumari S, Wadhera R, Sharma N, Garg S. Embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma of temporal bone. Indian J Otol 2008; 14(13): p15.
Dr. Neeraj Srivastva (Physiology)
- "Free Radicals: A New Concept In Medicine" published in 'Journal of International Medical Science Academy'.vol 17 No. 4,2004. ISSN 0971071X.
- "Current status of blood and blood component therapy" in 'Journal of The IMA Academy of Medical Specialties" vol.14 No.2 April2003.
- "Allium sativum (Garlic): Its therapeutic efficacy" published in Souvenir and abstracts, 25th Annual conference, Associate of Physicians in India U.P Chapter November 2003.
- "Yoga-It's therapeutic benefits" published in Souvenir and abstracts, 25th Annual conference, Associate of Physicians in India U.P Chapter November 2003.
- "Effect of Total Limb Ischemia and Hypoxia Inducing Yogic Exercises on Cardiovascular parameters", Indian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology.
- Thesis cited in the bibliographies "Yoga and the Heart" and "The Psychophysiological Effects of Yoga.", Yoga Research and Education Center
International Association of Yoga Therapists, Manton, CA 96059.
- Influence of lower body negative pressure release on soleus H reflex, respiratory sensations and reflexes in human subjects. Resp. physiol and
Neurobiology 2010 Jul 7. ISSN: 1569-9048.
- Influence of codeine on lobeline-induced respiratory reflexes and sensations and on ventilation with exercise in healthy subjects. Respiratory
Physiology & Neurobiology (Ref:Ms. No.RESPNB1609R2). 3rd Nov 2010 ISSN: 1569-9048.
- Comparison of autonomic function using Valsalva ratio and 30:15postural ratio prior to and after haemodialysis treatment in chronic
al failure. Indian Medical Journal 2011 March Vol 105 No3.ISSN 0091-5871
- Effect of sublingual nitrate on respiratory reflexes arising from stimulation of juxta- pulmonary capillary (J)receptors by i.v. lobeline
and short duration exercise. Respiratory Physiology & Neurobiology 181 (2012) 259– 266. ISSN: 1569-9048
- Screening for sickle cell disease: A hospital based study In Eastern Odisha,INDIA. Published in South Asian Journal of Experimental Biology, vol2,
- Dyspnea in Eisenmenger syndrome and its amelioration by sildenafil: Role of J receptors.International Journal of Cardiology 174 (2014) 574–578.
Dr. Karsing (Pathology)
- Anita Nangia, Karsing Patiri, Mukta Pujani, Shivali Sehgal. Bilateral myoid hamartoma of breast: an exceptionally rare lesion.Breast Dis 2013 Jan;34(2):77-80.
- Shailaja Shukla, Karsing Patiri, Mukta Pujani, Singh Bhawana Komal. Bilateral multiple axillary apocrine hidrocystomas accompanied by apocrine
hyperplasia: a rare presentation. Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2014 Apr-Jun;57(2):281-3.
- Neha Kawatra Madan, Karsing Patiri, Manupriya Nain, Shailaja Shukla. Onchocercoma-cytological diagnosis.Diagn. Cytopathol.,2014 Oct 25;42(10):912-4. Epub 2013 Oct 25.
- Anita Nangia, Shivali Sehgal, Mukta Pujani, Karsing Patiri. Chondroid syringoma with extensive osseous differentiation: a rare finding.Indian J
Pathol Microbiol 2014 Apr-Jun;57(2):344-5.
Dr. Akhil Rajput (Dental)
- Kansal R, Rajput Akhil, Talwar S, Roongta R, Verma M. Assessment of dentinal damage during canal preparation using reciprocating and rotary files.
J Endod. 2014 Sep; 40(9):1443-6.
- Dharmani U, Rajput A, Kamal C, Talwar S, Verma M. Successful autotransplantation of a mature mesiodens to replace a traumatized maxillary
central incisor. Int Endod J. 2014 Jul 29. doi: 0.1111/iej.12347. [Epub ahead of print.
- Dharmani U, Rajput Akhil , Chaudhary S, Talwar S, Verma M. Simultaneous occurrence of type III talon's cusp and type III B dens invaginatus in a
mandibular lateral incisor: the first ever reported case". General Dentistry 2014; Sept./Oct.:e16-21.
- Rajput Akhil, Ataide Ida, Fernandes Marina. Uncomplicated crown fracture, complicated crown-root fracture, and horizontal root fracture
simultaneously treated in a patient during emergency visit: a case report. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Path Oral Radiol Endod 2009; 107:48-52.
- Rajput Akhil, Ataide Ida, Lambor Rajan, Monteiro Jeanne, Tar Malika, Wadhawan Neeraj. In vitro study comparing fracture strength recovery of teeth
restored with three esthetic bonding materials using different techniques. European journal of esthetic dentistry 2010; 5(4):2-15.
- Rajput Akhil, Talwar S, Chaudhary S, Khetarpal A . Successful management of pulpo periodontal lesion in maxillary lateral incisor with
palatogingival groove using CBCT scan. Indian J Dent Res 2012; 23:415-8.
- Jadhav GR, Dharmani U, Kamal C, Rajput Akhil. "Management of a Rare Combination of Avulsion and Intrusive Luxation-A Case Report. JCD 2014; 17 (6):587-589.
- Rajput Akhil , Talwar S, Ataide I, Verma M, Wadhawan N. Complicated crown root fracture treated using reattachment procedure: a single visit technique.
Case reports in dentistry 2011/401678.
- Rajput Akhil , Dharmani U, Talwar S, Verma M. CBCT imaging modality used to diagnose dental anomalies: case reports. IJSR 2013; 2(8):400-402.
- Dharmani U, Rajput Akhil , Kamal C, Talwar S, Verma M. Combined management strategy for perimylolysis in gastro esophageal reflex diseases: a case report.
IJAR 2013; 3(8): 559-560.
- Roongta R, Talwar S, Rajput Akhil , Utneja S, Verma M. Current trends in the use of nanotechnology in restorative dentistry. Indian Journal of
Restorative Dentistry 2013 june; 2:50-60.
- Rajput Akhil , Garg G, Talwar S,Verma M. Fusion of maxillary lateral incisor with supernumerary tooth associated with incomplete root development:
a case report. ENDO 2014, 8:41-45.
- Srinivasan R, Bhagabati N, Rajput Akhil, Akhtar S. Non surgical repair of iatrogenic furcal perforation of Radix Entomolaris : a case report.
Article in press for publication in Medical Journal Armed Forces India, 2014.
- Rajput Akhil. Latex allergy:a case report. Journal of Indian dental association, December 2014.
- Karyotype, pedigree and CBCT Analysis of a case of nonsyndromic pandental anomalies. Journal of Natural Science, Biology and Medicine Dec 2014.
- Multidisciplinary approach for the management of crown-root fracture: two case report. BMJ case report Jan 2015.
Dr. Indira Malik (Anaesthesia)
- Chandola HC, Malviya PS, Misra MN, Malik I. To compare the efficacy of sevoflurane and isoflurane using rocuronium for modified rapid sequence
induction of anaesthesia published in Asian Archives of Anaesthesiology and Resuscitation 2009;68(1):1694-8.
- Malik I. Management of intraoperative bronchospasm. IJA Jan-Feb 2011; 55(1):79-80. Doi 10.4103/0019-5049.76587.
- Malik I. Temperature monitoring: An often neglected but essential standard monitor. IJA Jan-Feb 2011; 55(1):82-3. Doi 10.4103/0019-5049.76580.
- Tempe DK, Hasija S, Malik I, Agarwal J. TEE images of aorto-pulmonary (central) shunt. Ann Card Anaesth 2011; 14(3):230-1. Doi 10.4103/0971-9784.84033.
- Datt V, Virmani S, Malik I, Agarwal S, Joshi CS, Dhingra A, Dutta R, Tomar AS . Irreversible loss of vision in a pediatric patient due to occipital
infarction after cardiopulmonary bypass. Ann Card Anaesth 2012,; 15(1):88-90. Doi 10.4103/0971-9784.91474.
- Malik I. In response to "Anaphylaxis during intravenous administration of amiodarone". Ann Card Anaesth 2014; 17:70-1. Doi 10.4103/0971-9784.124153.
- Malik I, Ganjoo P, Roy R, Haloi P, Tandon MS, Sinha S. Recurrent perioerative atrial fibrillation in a patient with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage:
a case report and review of literature. J Neuroanaesth Crit Care 2014; 1: 141-3.
- Datt V, Diwakar A, Malik I, Geelani MA, Tomar AS, Virmani S. Healed perivalvular abscess: Incidental finding on TEE. Ann Card Anaesth 2014; 17:141-3.
- Tempe DK, Malik I. Editorial: Why do we not toe the line drawn by the National Institute for Clinical Excellence for internal jugular vein
cannulation? Br J Anaesth 2014; 113:344-5.
- Haq ZA, Murthy P, Malik I, Lahori VU, Chaudhary S, Ahuja S. Detection of co-morbid illnesses during pre-anaesthesia evaluation in a university
teaching hospital: A prospective observational study. Natl Med J India 2014; 27:256-8.
- Tempe DK, Hasija S, Malik I, Singh A, Hansdah U, Joshi CS, Tomar AS, Agarwal S.Use of transthoracic echocardiography probe for locating the internal
jugular vein to assist cannulation in children and its comparison with the standard landmark technique.MAMC j Med Sciences 2015; 1:20-24.
Dr. Lovenish Kumar (Surgery)
- L Bains, AK Kakar, R Tanwar, S Rao. Primary Carcinoma of the cystic duct: a case report and review of classifications. Annals RCS- In Review.
- L Bains, KK Gautam, A Vindal, P Lal. Biliary duct communication in massive hydatidosis managed with minimally invasive techniques. MAMC Journal of
Medical Sciences, 2015, Vol. 1, Issue 1, 37-40.
- J Chander, R Sharma, L Bains, P Lal. Comparative study of alteration in testicular perfusion following lichtenstein hernia repair versus laparoscopic
total extra peritoneal (TEP) repair of inguinal hernia: a prospective randomized controlled trial. Poster at APHS 2014, 10th International Congress of the
Asia Pacific Hernia Society & 8th National Congress of Hernia Society of India, Jaipur, 6th-8th Nov 2014. Won the first prize- 'Cooper Prize'
- P Lal, A Vindal, L Bains, J Chander. Laparoscopic CBD exploration (LCBDE) using rigid choledochoscopy with near 100% complete clearance! –a single
centre experience. In Abstracts of the Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland. BJS 2014; 101(S6): 24.
- S Tiwari, L Bains. A Case of Acute Intestinal Obstruction Following Ingestion of Unusual Foreign Body : A Case Report: International Journal of
Surgery and Surgical Sciences, Vol. 2(1), 33-5, Mar 2014.
- R Tanwar, SK Jain, L Bains. Amoebic Colitis Presenting as Ileocaecal Intussusception - A Rare Case. The Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences,
Vol 21, Issue 2, Mar 2014.
- L Bains, R Tanwar, S Tiwari, S Neogi. Cecal Volvulus Presenting as Epigastric Swelling and Mimicking Gastric Volvulus. Journal of Young Medical
Researchers, Vol. 1, No. 1, Oct-Dec 2013.
- SK Jain, RCM Kaza, A Vindal, L Bains. 'Vesical Dermoid- An unusual presentation'. International Journal of Urology, Vol 17, Issue 9, Pages 824-5, Sept 2010.